Centre Volunteer Positions
The Philippine Canadian Centre of Manitoba Inc. (PCCM) is non-profit and CRA registered charitable organization providing community programs and services to the Filipino-Canadian community since 2004. We have tenants and occassional users to help up sustain maintainance and upkeep of the facility. For many years, PCCM has relied of volunteer work of its officers and board of directors. We need your help.
Please consider of your skills, abilities and interests why you are interested in volunteering with PCCM.
We are currently seeking the services of volunteers in the following areas of responsibility:
Send Me A Copy (Enter Your Email First.)
• Preferably have a university degree in Business Administration or Commerce with major in Accounting.
• Must have minimum 2 years work experience in preparing financial statements and related reports.
• Must be willing to spend at least a minimum 4 hours between the hours of 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Monday to Saturday.
• Preferably have a university degree in management , finance, business communications , political science or social science.
• Have the ability to effectively communicate with the people who are calling or visiting the PCCM facility.
• Have the ability to work independently and willingness to learn.
• Must be willing to spend a minimum 4 hours between the hours of 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Monday to Saturday.
• Preferably have hands-on training and have license as Electrician, Plumber, Stationary Engineer, Carpenter, HVAC Technician or Painter.
• Must have a minimum 2 years relevant work experience in similar facility or industrial establishment.
• Must be willing to spend a minimum 2 hours between the hours of 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM from Monday to Saturday.
ORGANIZING SOCIAL & FUNDRAISING EVENTS.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES DEVELOPMENT.
ORGANIZING FORUMS & INFORMATION SESSION.
For more information, please go to our contacts Info page.
Your Email Here :